BI Activation Framework
Capture & Share & Utilize The Know-how of Business Analysis
Do you want to increase ROI of your BI solution and decrease the risks of its delivery?
Do you want to sell BI solutions more smoothly and ensure their high impact?
If yes, you're at the right place. Welcome in our BI Activation Framework.
Every right CSO, Sales Director or Account Manager wake up with the question "What shall I do to increase my sales?" each day.
She can have available the internal customer sales data combined with the external data about potential customers at the particular market - list of companies in B2B, list of segments with estimated size in population in B2C etc.
So how the BI activation maps can help her?
Bonus - Be ready for data analysis guided by AI
Well, this is slightly visionary.
- First, just summary. AI finds the patterns between sample inputs and classified outputs and apply the patterns on the new inputs to estimate the outputs. See more e.g.in my example of AI driven remastering of songs.
- Now imagine that you build the sample data to train AI by systematic capturing <business questions, source data question, business actions> triplets together with the reflection, honest feedback "it was/wasn't useful tip". Year. Two. By all decision makers in your company. By thousands or millions of decision makers using some world-widely used cloud system like Sales Force.
- After a while, AI will suggest you the right actions to be done or at least hypotheses to be evaluated based on the your up-to_date source data from yesterday. Like recommend you,which particular customers shall be serviced first with what to gain the most revenue.
Can this one work? May be yes, may be no. I believe in it much more than "blind AI big data" approach where the huge amount of data are passed through AI algorithms and some magic is expected to happen. The quality learning data are available here. Like "Yes, this is s semaphore", "Yes, this is a bridge seen from the road" etc. as a learning data for AI in autonomous vehicles business.
What do you think?
- Can these maps work?
- Can AI based on maps work?
- Other ideas, how to improve this?